Memorial Day Weekend Covert Nonsense

Here’s the rough draft of what occurred Memorial Day weekend.


Small gathering, that is three people. Initially just two. My husband and his “friend” Lede Perez. One may note that to protect people I have on occasion changed their names for these kinds of accounts or omitted them completely if possible. This is not one of those times. She at best was doing something stupid, more likely was bribed, blackmailed, coerced, or the like into doing this on purpose. In order to understand how this works—and I note that generally speaking fictional television and film NEVER depicts this accurately…it’s as if it is verboten to do so…I’ve now seen it over and over again so often that it seems clear there’s someone training people in these kinds of things.


Anyway, more background. My spouse is an immigrant with permanent residency. There are a few things that can get that yanked. There are many things that can slow the progress on the road to citizenship. He had a DUI back in 2021, and that will likely do that. He has, however, been 110% compliant with everything with regards to the misdemeanor DUI and so it’s been pretty smooth sailing since then. Do I think there was some covert nonsense regarding the DUI? Of course there was. We have a political party who is filled with Nazis and allied with a hostile foreign power who is likewise a Nazi dictatorship and I inadvertently slowed their path to taking over the United States by making a phone call regarding what appeared to be two members of an Al Qaeda cell scouting out some kind of terror attack at Gracie Mansion. With Giuliani’s Russian mob backers (whom one notes he allied himself with *immediately* after kicking the Italian mob to the curb and so the question of precisely when he became a Russian mole is open to my knowledge but it’s earlier than many want to contemplate), he was supposed to be the “hero” even though he himself didn’t live there, merely his wife and son whom he and his Russian handlers put in harm’s way. FBI swooped in, took down the cell from what I could gather a few days later based solely on parked vehicles (and small portion of the rapid undercover response immediately after the call I witnessed). I mean, what the f else do you need? As if this weren’t enough, I am somehow cursed with the ability to determine what the GOP is trying to do YEARS before the mainstream news finally gets it. It’s like watching train wrecks in slow motion, as people who live comfortably cannot imagine the nefarious plots unfolding right before their eyes. They ignore it just like the person in the gorilla suit in the neuroscience video of the basketball game. “Not supposed to be there, we don’t see it.” Their entire narrative is wrong. It’s almost all Russian active measures but with a great deal of help from Republicans inside and outside government. Instead we get “think” pieces about heritage and blah-blah-blah, they got it wrong and arrogance makes correcting that extremely difficult.


But I digress.


He claimed after the fact, through an intermediary because we aren’t allowed to communicate currently, that he didn’t drink that much. Not impossible. I explained all that in this thread. Between substances valuable to any intelligence service to make people more drunk than they actually normally would be (for compromising purposes; Snowden, who I very much dislike having to bring up at this point but it’s where the example is, mentioned a DUI used against a banker to get sway at one point during his being stationed somewhere; interrogation or to make some other thing easier, a B&E or whatever; to discredit a person in public; there are many reasons to get someone drunk and any intelligence service would want to know as many methods to do that as possible; there’s also US Navy’s SANGUINE, a communications system experiment where it was accidentally discovered that a certain frequency and strength of just radio waves could make someone “drunk.”) and the electronic methods, it’s just not only plausible but at this point, in context, likely.


But the easiest narrative is that Lede herself drugged him and at the same time kept plying him with drink and I still, due in part to the lack of communication, don’t know what it was she was saying.


As I also noted on Twitter, several times I had the sudden urge to go check on things. He seemed pretty hammered to me. Once, she was whispering and smiling something. Kind of got the impression she was trying to make me jealous. That was such a ridiculous thing that I ignored it. This is what I mean about the “innocent” explanation. She’s just an enjoyer of drama and overstepped. Don’t think so, but had to examine that possibility.


By the time things got out of hand a few hours later, I was sort of ignoring the “spidey sense” thing to go check. There had been a noise complaint about the music by a neighbor also. We had successfully turned down the bass a lot and the volume some and managed to handle that. But for some reason he was bent out of shape over it. There was something very wrong and I didn’t know where it was all going. As if knowing this is possible and knowing where it’s going matters at all about the outcome.


It was Lede who called me down. To make sure I was there at that point, having cooked it up, she was serving up the coup de grace.


“What happened?” she asked.


“You f***ing got him drunk,” was my response. Seemed to me she shat herself a little when I said that and she immediately started to leave. This just set him off more, as if I had somehow ended the party and his “fun.”


Anyway, it got physical and violent. I won’t go into deeper details on that for various reasons. What I can tell you is, one of us was definitely going to jail that night. I was sort of relieved when it was me instead of him. I’m telling you that he was not in control of himself at all that day/night. It was clear. It was obvious to anyone who has been exposed to the weird that is covert ops at this level. Which is to say, scant few people.


Other examples of similar stuff I’ve mentioned in the past include before-he-was-a-Senator Al Franken appearing via satellite on CNN’s Crossfire where he was so angry he could not form complete sentences. All around Nazi shithead (who among the liberal intelligentsia believed it at the time? Was totally true back then as well. We are dying from too much arrogance and stupid) Tucker Carlson said, “Al Franken…would love to have you back on, but not like that.” Was a total setup.


Then the flip side, Rush Limbaugh’s “girlfriend” punching a cop outside a New Year’s party 2009-2010. We had a party crasher at a 2008 Halloween party who similar drugged me. I had to apologize to my host the next day not knowing what had come over me (not violent but made an ass of myself).


And then of course the incident where I was shopping in a grocery store in Minneapolis and had the sudden urge to punch a cop who was behaving strangely. That would have been a reason to be afraid or to laugh, not punch him. Passed quickly, though not easily, so I suspect it was electronic that time.


And so it could have been much, much worse. Which is the sort of possibly reverse psychological thing I mentioned on Twitter. Why wasn’t it worse? Were there two “armies” trying to get their way that night? Was there just one who wants this stuff exposed pretending to be the other one?


There has been a marked effort to un-house me over the past year or two, no question about that. One thing after another, one attempt after another, to set enmity between me and family members. That seems obvious as to why: Easier to harass people when there are no witnesses. This was apparently the latest, but again I don’t know why it didn’t go down a lot, lot worse. For example, there was a knife out there, since Lede took him to buy the tequila and the limes, it’s easy placement there was obvious. Why didn’t it get used?


There’s something fishy on top of something fishy. It’s why I kind of hate spy stories and yet am also obsessed with them at the same time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thus Struck Zersetzung

Finding Grains of Truth In a Pile of Shit